SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Outfit post: Counting Stars


   "Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep
  dreaming about the things that we could be..."

       Last days of school here in UP! We're really losing our sleep because of final exams. Haha!
 During our free times, we listen to cover songs like that cover of Chrissy, Kurt and Alex of Counting Stars and Sam Tsui's Mashup of Let It Go/Let Her Go. That's how we relax ourselves in fact you'll just hear us singing those covers while writing papers or observing plates.
 
                                     
                                           Parisian satchel bag |  Romwe Galaxy Blue Printed Leggings
             
           I recently held a giveaway from Romwe in my previous post and I spared some time "window shopping" again at their site. I updated my Wishlist to bookmark some items I would like to order in the future. It helps! Especially you can see if the items are on sale or still have stock.



      This Romwe galaxy leggings is my first item from them and since I wore them I got compliments and people have been asking me where I got it. It seems that a lot of imitations of this design of leggings have been popping out in the streets, but look at mine! I had it almost for a year and the print hasn't changed! It's still good as new!

    It's hard to count the stars while wearing it, let the others do it for you. ;)


                                    
       

White button down long sleeves polo | Ring | Gold collar necklace| Embellished headband| Black flats

      All are unbranded items that some I bought from Quiapo and other street stores! Who can say it's a low budget outfit! It's all about matching and proper styling. And for me, it is important that you start with at least one statement piece and let your creativity flow. And remember, it doesn't have to be expensive!  

                                             |Hype this look at Lookbook and Chictopia|



This summer, it's your time to shine! Be creative and be playful with your outfit!

'Til next!


Love,
Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment