SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Aimee's Birthday Bash + Photoshoot!


Hi Charmed Girls! 

I'm back again! This was supposed to be an awesome vacation but then there are things getting in the way so I have to lie-low. Anyways, I'm really excited to blog again! And I want you to meet my friend and fellow blogger, Aimee! Yay! She has been my "model" for photoshoots since I liked her style! Aside from her looks, she dress very well and is good in executing those poses! Oh, haven't I told you I really love to take pictures?  So it was like a camwhore-meets-a-cam-addict haha LOL! 

 These pictures were taken last March 15, Aimee's 1_thBirthday!(haha!) It was just a fun thing to do when you have that SLR camera and the birthday girl ready to smile!



We were just shooting near our "tambayan" at Palma Hall while waiting for her order of 4 monster pizzas !( What a birthday treat! ) So it doesn't really have a concept. Merely just working with Aimee, the (available) view and the light. 


     
We're still at the same location LOL! We just moved a little over the left and under  a direct sunlight and ta-dah! Lucky I brought my sunnies that day :> .




           

Smirk! ;)




 "Let's take a look at your best shot" as Tyra Banks is saying during ANTM. This is my favorite shot! First, she's smiling. Then the trees, the leaves and the lighting! So picture-perfect!






Here are some of the pictures during Aimee's birthday bash with the CB friends!


  



Aimee and Me!











Want to have pictures like that? Be my next model!


We are open for blog collaborations! Just tell us your plans at charmedgirl2095@yahoo.com . Looking forward to another photo shoots! :)


Disclaimer: Pictures taken using Dyandell's SLR camera.



Lots of Love Charms,

 



 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment