SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I GoBigger and GoBetter with Globe

For students like me, I'm always on the GO! I keep on trying out new things, looking out for the latest stuff and following updates from my fave shows (like Sherlock!)! To keep up with my wants needs, I GoBIGGER with GLOBE!

Only Globe Prepaid gives me Bigger and Better unli offers.



Go Bigger
– GoCALL100 gives me more call minutes (500 mins) VS Competitors offer (200 mins). No need to use prefix to enjoy unlicalls.
– With GoUNLI30, I get real unlimited service with unli allnetwork texts, unli calls to Globe TM, plus the real UNLI-chat experience with the best apps available. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.

   I'm a Viber, WeChat and KakaoTalk user and I really find it handy to send messages or to call my mom and my friends using these apps whenever I need to. But sometimes, wi-fi is just so unreliable! Thanks to the latest offer of GLOBE, you can UNLI-chat with these apps! Cool! Plus! One of my fave inclusion is the UNLI ALL NETWORK TEXT, no worries on sending GMs! Now I can share the love with my non-Globe friends! Haha! 
I want to spend this promo with my mom since she already has a smartphone! I can message her now via Viber the whole day!

  Those who want to GoBetter? Here's what GLOBE offers:

Go BetterGoUNLITXT49 gives me the same UNLI texts to Globe/TM at a BETTER prices VS Competitors offer.
– With GoUNLI25, I get real unlimited service w/ unli Globe/TM calls and texts, plus unli Viber chat to the rest of my friends. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.










Just dial *143# and choose GoSAKTO and you're good to GO! 

Love lots,

MoMo

No comments:

Post a Comment