SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Love Charms: Single? Not a Problem!

     I am a proud Single Gal for....years :D . I can say that I am really proud of my relationship status; no boyfriend,no commitments, no hassle. Time and money saver.In fact, there's a deal between us girls that whoever will have a boyfriend should treat us!! haha! :D

      I also experienced being peer pressured. Even those I didn't expect to enter a relationship,had a boyfriend, did some PDAs and broke-up and find someone else *sighs*. During that time I feel so ugly because no one seems to notice me. I tried to dress up that time just for them to see I am beautiful, but then I only realized I was fake. I am just looking for someone to see the beauty in me, not a boyfriend. Soon I've realized that I have friends that love me and make me feel beautiful inside-out. And considering my age, I am not yet ready to have a commitment. Well, studies first right? It is now being paid off. I am now studying in one of the most prestigious universities in the country. Aside from that, I am still happy with my life.

      On the other hand, if you are on the right age and still think you don't attract boys, well don't freak out girl! Sooner or later you'll find the one for you. So while you are waiting for your Price Charming to arrive, remember to CREATE A PERFECT YOU. Make yourself a fully grown woman, perfectly, for you. Set goals for yourself like finishing studies and/or having a stable job. That would be an investment that you'll gonna call ASSETS.  Beautifully carve your body to the shape you want or learn how to play an instrument. But most especially make the very BEST of YOU, not of someone else's. Remember, the personality is what guys see and what they really look for if they want a real commitment.

Being Single? No problem,actually! :D

Lots of Love Charms,
Snowflake Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment