SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fast facts about Nokia Lumia and Abenson!

Hey Charmed!

Most of us now have those smartphones handy in our pockets! And they are mostly used for instagramming, tweeting, playing Temple Run or Unblock Me. But believe it or not, I still don't have a smartphone! And I'm planning to buy one after my debut, anyway. After browsing for reviews, I had a short list of smartphones to buy.

What's on my list? Nokia Lumia!


Since I'm fond of taking pictures, I guess the Nokia Smart Shoot function would suit me well. Handy when you forgot your cam and only have your best buddy smartphone to do the work. And since I'm a Windows-user, I'm more aware of Windows apps, and of course, the Microsoft Office! (I just love One Note!) So it would be easy to manage word files even when I'm in school!


Abenson could be your mobile gadget haven! Credit card holders could enjoy the perks of paying as low as P500/month for a gadget, 0% interest! Wow! And also get those freebies! Who doesn't love freebies?



Drop by at Abenson's stores and experience the Nokia Lumia technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment