SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Sunday, April 14, 2013

OOTD: Summer Laid-back


Hello Charmed!

    This post will be the last one I'll make during the official vacation. *sigh*  Because tomorrow is UP's registration days. And it's like Hunger Games. May the odds be ever in our favor.

Anyway, I just want to thank those who invited me to watch Sa Wakas! You spiced up my summer! Haha! For my local readers, don't miss it, okay? :D

Since I had a lot of time dressing up and self-timer-ing myself, I've almost made a stylebook! Haha! Here's an outfit that you can rock when you're jet-setting or travelling around. Especially if you're not so slim or sexy (like me!). When you've gained that extra pound or just don't want to show the big arms (I know what it feels guys :/ ). But that won't stop you from being fashionable right? Right!!



Here's the trick: Like me, I've always wanted to wear this dress, but sadly, it's sleeveless and too girly, so I searched for a cover-up. Instead of picking a bolero or cardigan, I opted for denim jacket for a laid-back look. Since it's kinda big for me, I shrunk. Tee-hee. And another is the belt. Tee-hee-hee. :D
I matched everything, including the accessories and ...


Voila!

I'm ready to stroll the beach!

Earrings- Arteefakt| Denim Jacket and dress -mine (old)| Wedges- Payless
Hype this look on Lookbook and Chictopia


Have you spotted that chandelier earrings from Arteefakt? Actually that is from Paige. She won it from a giveaway. Since she doesn't have ear piercings, she gave it to me! I'm very fond of them!



Dragonfly ring-mine | Watch Bracelet- Craft Monster's Flower Realm
Functionality and style in one! Love that watch bracelet from Craft Monster's Flower Realm!

And my fave hairstyle this summer.... messy bun!!! Whoo! I sooo love the loose hairs and bangs! :D


*emote* Haha XD

I hope you would be inspired by this look that, what ever body type you have, you should just know how to style it and be confident about it!

And most important thing is...



SMILE!!!



Happy Summer!!

Love,
Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment