SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman by Nuffnang and Skin White

Hello Charmed Girls!

Who've been there last Friday to the Snow White and the Huntsman event? Anyone? Yeah right! It was really good! I so like Charlize Theron! I really adore her! For me she's the fairest :>...(**sorry for those who liked Kristen Stewart more**) I just still see Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan...  But I like her strong attitude in the movie.
BTW, here's my experience.


I went there with my mom and saw this long line.

So I just took pictures while waiting.

White shirt-NANNO| Vest-my own|Black knee length pants-Market Market|Mackenzie Sandals- Payless|Shoulder Bag-Heartstrings|Earrings-Craft Monster's Flower Realm
My outfit for that night!

SkinWhite-one of the sponsors
I looked so dark compared to Kim Chiu's... :(( But I'm so proud of my color!



My mom. She looks like a li'l child here :)
Gifts from SkinWhite


Charlize Theron a.k.a Queen Ravenna


I so love her at the movie! I recommend this movie to all. You can see how they made the "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" fairytale to a real life movie with a twist! All in all, a great movie!

Trivia: Dakota FanningSaoirse RonanRiley KeoughAlicia VikanderBella HeathcoteSelena GomezEmily BrowningLily Collins and Felicity Jones were considered for the role of Snow White.

Angelina Jolie and Winona Ryder were considered to play Ravenna, the Evil Queen.  
from 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1735898/trivia




Have you watched the movie? I love to hear from you! :)


Lots of Love,
MoMo

No comments:

Post a Comment