SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Events: Philippine Fashion Week: Eyeball with CharNina

Hello Charmed girls!

Just a continuation from my Super Sale Bazaar post, my PFW experience! Yay! Just after I met Tin Iglesias and take few pictures with her , I went to the venue of Avel Bacudio's show and also to meet for the first time Ate Char and Ate Nina of CharNina! :)


The sched for that day


At first, I was lining up the media lane...so I was able to take these pics (so paparazzi mode XD)

Then I figured out I was on the wrong lane!
I must be on the other side!

While I was trolling along the looooong line to find them at the Function Room 2.... I read our earlier text conversation

**Text Conversation**
MoMo: Just text me when ur here na. :) I'll be in gray dress. :)
Ate Char: Sure! We'll be in leopard :>

**Hmmm...leopard...leopard**
 Aha!


Then I found Ate Char and Ate Nina!

Me with Ate Char

Me with Ate Nina


Sorry, I (or we?)'m just a cam-whore! :))




                        And of course I won't miss the chance to take their pic!
   (You know how much I like to take pictures of good (and beautiful) things right? :)) )
We keep taking pictures and chatted while waiting for the doors to open. It's really best to go here with your friends, (paging: Ate Paige of Sweet Little Bits :) miss you there <3 ) Ate Char and Ate Nina were really close and they had fun together(envy mode XD)…next time I'll go there with my besties too!

So what's your PFW experience? Share it! Leave a comment below. :)
  

Love lots,
MoMo


  

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Moriela! :) Nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wheeee!! Thank you din po Ate Char and Ate Nina! :) <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Awwee :"> nice meeting you! <3 lets hangout again sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow naman. I bet you've enjoyed the night. :)

    ReplyDelete