SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Selecta Cornetto Tugs Tugs Grand Eye Ball V: The White Party

Hello Charmed girls!




   Selecta Cornetto along with ETC and Jack TV hosted this grandest teen party event at the Megatrade Hall 1 of SM Megamall last night! I'm so pleased to be invited to Tugs Tugs GEB V:The White Party, thank you Selecta! I had a very fun experience during the said event! Don't believe me? Let me show you!

         ****** Warning: this is a picture(and fun)-filled post******



I came here with my mom. I've asked some of my blogger friends to come but they can't. Aww... But I really enjoyed bonding with my mom, since it's Mother's Day!




  






My mom





And here the right side (take note: it's only the RIGHT SIDE) of  UNLICORNETTO! Yes, you heard right! Unlimited Cornetto ice cream for everyone! Hmm.. which flavor to pick first?





 It's Choco Java!


After some games by the admins, it was a dance performance by the UP Streetdance Club and the Cornetto-boy himself, Sef Cadayona!



Sef and Clea Caliente were the hosts for the night. There were activities and games for all Cornettoholics! Prizes? GC's and Ipod Shuffle!





Games




Performance by Somedaydream (up) and Picoy Cruz(down).


Cornetto Flavors
              Just to show you, it's really unlimited! We've got to try some of the flavors!

Freedom Wall


Dinner




DJ Nina rocked the event!


See? Everybody's having a good time!


Freebies
 So perfect for teens! Bring your barkada with you next time! I've heard there will be GEB VI.... so stay tuned! For more details, visit their Facebook page Selecta Cornetto .





No comments:

Post a Comment