SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Friday, May 11, 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist


Hello Charmed Girls!


Online shopping? Try ZALORA. They've got great finds! Plus free shipping! And the one that amuses me is the 30DAYS RETURN! Of course what if it doesn't fit you perfectly?

Since my birthday is coming on May 20 and I'm really finding items to fill my closet, I've joined My ZALORA Wishlist contest from Nuffnang. And after browsing and clicking "Open in new tab" the items( for almost 10 times haha :)) ), here's what I found!

I really love to have boots! It's so high fashion! Plus it looks comfty :))



I'll be going to some of the debut parties, so I thought I need a dress...Or maybe I can wear this on my debut! :)





Party dress! Like what I said, I've been going to some parties and I really wanted to have this sequin dress from Frou Frou! Pretty please! :))



This skirt really looks sophisticated. The design makes your waist look smaller that will give you a sexy feel.






I haven't own any clutch as elegant as this! So chic!

So what do you think? Make your own wishlist! :)

Disclaimer: Images from Google Images.


http://www.zalora.com.ph/



No comments:

Post a Comment