SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Friday, May 11, 2012

A Feather on My Ear: Sponsored Review from Accessoires Belle





Hello Charmed Girls!

Back-to-school again! I have to post quite regularly to cope up before the school starts and we all get busy.

Remember my post about the Hunger Games Screening by Nuffnang(here)? The black and white earrings I'm wearing there I bought from Accessoires Belle (cause I love earrings!) then they gave me this pair of Green Feather Earrings for free! So I just told them I'll create a sponsored review of it. Sorry if it's quite late! 
Green Feather Earrings- Accessoires Belle
As you see I'm just wearing one. No I don't lost the other or somewhat. We are about to go to New Era University that time to enroll my younger brother so I just took a simple do to myself. IN2IT Gel liner for my eyes, Clinique Pressed Powder and a NYX Round Lipstick in Perfect(my review here) had done my make-up for that day.



Self Timer mode! haha :))



I had my younger brother to assist me here! He's only 5y/o but then he knows how to take pics!
V-Neck shirt from COLOURS | Jeans from One68 | Closed Shoes from MKNY
Vote for this look on Chictopia
 My socks there looks white but it is really blue-green in color haha :)) 



Want to collaborate with us? Send us your plans at charmedgirl2095@yahoo.com or cream_luciano@yahoo.com! Personally, I want to work with other people with same interests as mine! See ya!


Until next,

MoMo


No comments:

Post a Comment