SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Monday, May 14, 2012

Simply Orange

New outfit post!

The dress I am wearing is actually my mom's dress when she was about my age.

It's one of those classic dresses one could wear without hassle.

No need for accessories. I just kept it plain and simple plus the heels with flower decorations.

This outfit is perfect for a stroll in the park or a picnic. With leaves as design, it is definitely the perfect autumn dress.

Blend well with the season.

Feel the breeze and be stylish. ;)






4 comments:

  1. Pretty dress! :))
    btw, Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet :) thank you!
    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete