SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Outfit Post: Glamour

Hello Charmed Girls!

Last Thursday I went to Drop Dead Gorgeous Magazine's Grand Launch which was held at Prive Luxury Club. Of course I won't miss the chance to be there because the first issue featured me and Aimee and the Charmed blog!

  Hearing the location and the event, the first thing I had in mind was the word GLAMOUR. DDG magazine features beautiful, sophisticated, gorgeous ladies that will be the faces of the magazine, and the location, Prive Luxury Club at The Fort Strip, Bonifacio Global City in Taguig, is a "luxury club", a hang-out for classy people who likes to feel a high-class party experience. Their black and gold interiors really screams GLAMOUR!!! So I won't doubt why in the DDG e-invite the dress code is chic casual-black and-gold.

   I got the invite 5 days before the event. Short preparation eh? Good thing I had my best-fashionista-blogger-friends Aimee and Paige to the rescue!! 


  Aimee picked this dress for me. Knowing she has an upcoming accessories collection in Summer Dream, I asked her if she has black-and-gold accessories .The next day, she brought a whole set! Includes the collar necklace, gold bangle, tassel earrings and the butterfly ring! Love talaga kita Aimee! Outfit saver ka!

Gold metal bangle, Butterfly ring, Tassel Earrings from Summer Dream by Aimee

 Necktie Gold collar necklace from Summer Dream by Aimee


Alexandria belt (my own) | Combat peep toe boots from Paige of Petite Rayon de Soleil 

Paige from Petit Rayon de Soleil lend me these shoes! So fab! Really complements the dress!
Thank you Paige! Love you too!



I love the reflective walls inside Prive! See? Told ya! GLAMOUR is first word you can think of aside from "Wow!" or "Fabulous!" haha :D!
Does this look like an oh-no-what-will-I-wear outfit? Haha! I really loved how the black flowy dress plus the rough chic peep-toe boots create contrast yet partnered with gold accessories make it so glamorous. Simplicity at its best, yeah.


  Another thanks to my bestfriend/neighbor/make-up artist for the night, Daisy for doing my make-up! She kept it light with foundation, eyeliner and brown eyeshadow and of course the red lipstick! It really looked good to me! "And that's because of my gorgeous and magical hands" she said. Haha :D



Taken by Ma'am Colleen (from Ms. Apple Hollin's albums)
  



  So what can you say about my look? Do I look great for the DDG magazine launch? Please leave a comment below! I wanna read them!

P.S. Grab a copy of Drop Dead Gorgeous Magazine! Featured are diff. travel destinations and food trips and of course Charmed blog's magazine feature with me and Aimee!! You can order your copy online thru ddgmag.com or email editor@ddgmag.com . Tell me what you think of it!


Love,

MoMo


  




No comments:

Post a Comment