SamKurtMNL Ayosdito.ph iBall 2014 Birthday Buffet at Dads! Outfit Post: Counting Stars Contact lens review:Crystal Contact Lens in Sapphire Brown

Monday, September 24, 2012

ZALORA Picks: Purple Play

Hello Charmed people!

     I've been seeing a lot of new goodies and sale items at ZALORA! Why wouldn't you browse for some? You can also use our code Charmed123 to get 5% discount on minimum of Php 500 purchase!
You can buy a lot of clothes and accessories with that and style yourself like what I did.

                           PURPLE PLAY!
Featuring my 5 ZALORA picks! 

I'm really a fan of black and white outfits so I usually play with white tops as my canvass! I picked the purple shade to start off and here's what happens! What do you think?


Grab them now at ZALORA!

USE the code Charmed123 to get 5% discount off on your purchases Php500 and up!




2 comments:

  1. love your picks! especially the necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! For me, I love the shoes! <3 But the necklace is worth buying too :D

    ReplyDelete